Floor and Decor stands behind our product, and we want to take all the stress out of your order. We ship all over the country, from Florida to California and every point in between. Many of the products that we ship are fragile by nature, and on occasion damages can take place during transit. If happen you receive any damaged tiles in your shipment, follow the policies below, call or email us right away and we will ship out replacement tiles immediately, at no additional cost to you. We have Specialists available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Eastern, ready to assist you.
If you receive a damaged shipment, follow these 3 steps for quick replacement of your shipment.
- Accept the shipment.
- Contact Floor and Décor immediately.
- Provide Floor and Décor with the required documentation.
- POD (Proof of Delivery Receipt)
- Pictures of Damaged Tiles
- Number of pieces damaged.
- Send to email@example.com
- Floor and Decor will ship your replacement tile immediately
Upon initial receipt of the shipment, look for any indication of damage on the outside of the cartons or packing material. Notate any damage on the POD provided by the driver, this will ensure a faster turn around on filing the claim and re-shipping the product. Even if no damage is noted on the POD , you can still file a claim for hidden damage.
***NOTE: NEVER REFUSE A SHIPMENT***
Refusing a shipment will incur additional shipping charges that the customer will be responsible for paying. Refused shipments are subject to return shipping costs and, in certain circumstances, will incur a 10% restocking fee.
If you have received a damaged shipment, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-877-675-0002 for assistance. You can also email your damage claim in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your Order Number and Tracking Numbers ready to ensure a quicker turn around for your replacement shipment.
DO NOT DISCARD any of the damaged material or packaging. Once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier, by law, and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick up or advise to discard the damaged material. Floor and Decor Outlets of America, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages or shortages. The carrier is responsible once the product leaves our possession.
Warranted products are solely under the discretion of the manufacturer. We will help you resolve any questions about a warranty and, when there is a legitimate claim, assist you in resolving any issues.
If you received a defective item or found defects on products before installation, please call our Customer Service Specialists at 1-877-675-0002. A Floor and Decor Outlets of America, Inc. representative will contact you, within 36 hours, to provide you with instructions on how to proceed and to assist you with the entire process. Please follow the steps below so that your claim can be processed in a timely manner. Email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number and name on the account
- Brief description of the problem
- Contact information (email address/working phone number)
- Preference for either credit or replacement
- Initially send 4-6 digital pictures clearly showing the problem
- If the digital pictures cannot clearly show the issue, you may be required to send us samples of the defective items
- If pictures and samples are not enough, a third party inspector may be recommended to physically inspect the reported defect. An inspection fee of $225 will be charged to the customer and refunded should the inspection report prove that the issue is indeed a manufacturing defect
- Floor and Decor Outlets of America, Inc. will ship out replacement / issue a credit for the materials AT NO COST TO YOU should the claim be approved.