Welcome to our Solid Hardwood Flooring where you will find the exceptional wood floors you need to complete your home improvement project! Floor & Decor is your premier source for hardwood floors. Browse our extensive selection to find the flooring that perfectly suits your taste and budget. With the largest in stock selection and the lowest everyday prices, starting at $1.79/SQFT, you will be well on your way to installing a beautiful new floor in no time!
Why Should I Choose Solid Wood Floors?
True hardwood flooring is a plank of real wood from top to bottom that offers both beauty and sophistication to discriminating homeowners. Other types of flooring are processed to make them look the way wooden flooring looks naturally. Why not get the real deal? While solid is often the more expensive option than other flooring types, consider this: it instantly adds value to your largest investment…your home! With Floor & Decor’s selection, flooring can be affordable for any budget. Today’s technology advances in stains and finishes makes maintenance simple with only sweeping or vacuuming and minimal cleaning products needed. Wood is a natural, replaceable and recyclable resource, making it eco-friendly. It’s a beautiful choice!
• Keep the floor stored inside the room where it will be installed for at least three days to acclimate to the humidity of the room to prevent warping.
• Remember that solid wood floors are not suitable for use in high-moisture environments such as bathrooms or rooms that are below ground level unless specified by the manufacturer.
• Make sure your sub-floor is clean, free of any debris and level before you start. Also check the moisture content of your sub-floor to ensure it is within manufacturer’s specifications.
• The planks can be nailed, glued, or floated over a wood sub-floor.
• When installing over a concrete sub-floor, the material can be floated or glued. See manufacturer specifications for proper installation.